BCP Enrollment Application
Thank you for your interest in a BCP school. Our schools are neighborhood public charter school, tuition-free and non-sectarian. However, we do accept students that live outside of the zone. Baltimore City students who live outside of the zone must fill out this online application. Students are chosen by lottery, not grades or test scores.
We are currently accepting applications for students entering Pre-K through 8th grade at a number of our schools. Please make sure all of the information you submit is accurate and submit only one application per child. We are not responsible for incomplete or inaccurate applications. Inaccurate and incomplete information can lead to your application not being included in the lottery.
Application Process / Deadline
• Pre-K applicants MUST BE AGE 4 by September 1
• K applicants MUST BE AGE 5 by September 1
• Completed applications must be received by the deadline, usually February 2 or 3. Applications received after the deadline will be added to the waitlist in the order they are received.
• Applications are to be completed online.
• The lottery will take place around mid-February, exact date and time TBD
• Applicants can expect notification of lottery results via email by late February.
• Applicants who receive an offer of enrollment must respond to by early April.
Baltimore Curriculum Project schools are committed to diversity and equality. Accordingly, the school admits students and conducts all educational programs, activities and employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, disabilities or any other legally protected classification.
Sign up for our email newsletter