- Supporting Students Training to De-escalate difficult behavior by Jon McGill 2021
- Trauma What It Is, How to Provide School-Based Support by Jon McGill 2021
- Restorative Practices in Schools What? How? Why? When? Where? With Whom? by Jon McGill 2021
Links to Outside Resources
- Core Knowledge Foundation Provides overview of Core Knowledge, resources, etc.
- National Institute for Direct Instruction The National Institute for Direct Instruction (NIFDI) is a not-for-profit corporation dedicated to providing school districts with a solid training program and approach for the implementation of DI in districts, schools and classrooms.
HOW TO ORDER BCP/CORE KNOWLEDGE LESSONS
You may call, e-mail or fax an order form to order the lessons: